Ushtak Ground Rules
All club members will follow these regulations in order to maintain transparency in our club.
- 1- To join, you should be referred by one of the club's members.
- 2- Referring a new member does not give the referrer any advantages over the other members.
- 3- A new member must purchase 50 Ushtak from the main Ushtak fund to become a member.
- 4 - The following information is collected on the registration form:
- - Digital wallet address for transferring assets.
- - Email is used to communicate with members.
- - The Referral Code
- - Full Name
- 5- The monthly subscription is 10 euros.
- 6- The collected funds will be invested in cryptocurrency markets. (This includes long-term, short-term, and mid-term investments.)
- 7- Bahman Reshadi will be in charge of the investment funds for a year following the publication of this document. Any further decisions will be decided by voting after this year.
- 8- All members are invited to two meetings a year in June and December.
- 9- A report on the investments will be published at the meetings.